Kaye Scholer represented Citigroup Commercial Mortgage Securities Inc. in the issuance and sale of approximately $1.04 billion Citigroup Commercial Mortgage Trust 2012-GC8, Commercial Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2012-GC8 in a part-public, part-private offering.
The team was led by Butch Cullen and Janet Barbiere with assistance from, among others, Willys Schneider, Gregg Benson, Kathleen Wechter, Jamie Kocis and Kar Soen Ho.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- ETF.com Featured Moriarty in “How ‘Women in ETFs’ is Making Inroads” August 5, 2016 • Media Mentions