Kaye Scholer Represents juwi Wind in Its Construction and Term Loan Financing for a Minnesota Wind Farm
Kaye Scholer is advising juwi Wind, LLC on a construction and term loan financing for the 30 megawatt Community Wind South project located in southwestern Minnesota. The wind farm is currently being constructed and is expected to be completed by the end of 2012. The power generated from this project will be sold to a major US electricity and natural gas company, Xcel Energy, under a long-term purchase agreement.
juwi Wind, LLC, a subsidiary of the juwi Group, is a major international developer of renewable energy projects.
The Kaye Scholer team is led by Jeffrey Chester and includes Sydney Unger, Elizabeth Sluder, Julia Schiesel, Gregg Benson and Chimera Bowen.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- ETF.com Featured Moriarty in “How ‘Women in ETFs’ is Making Inroads” August 5, 2016 • Media Mentions