Kaye Scholer Represents juwi Wind in Its Construction and Term Loan Financing for a Minnesota Wind Farm
Kaye Scholer is advising juwi Wind, LLC on a construction and term loan financing for the 30 megawatt Community Wind South project located in southwestern Minnesota. The wind farm is currently being constructed and is expected to be completed by the end of 2012. The power generated from this project will be sold to a major US electricity and natural gas company, Xcel Energy, under a long-term purchase agreement.
juwi Wind, LLC, a subsidiary of the juwi Group, is a major international developer of renewable energy projects.
The Kaye Scholer team is led by Jeffrey Chester and includes Sydney Unger, Elizabeth Sluder, Julia Schiesel, Gregg Benson and Chimera Bowen.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions