Kaye Scholer Represents juwi Wind in Its Construction and Term Loan Financing for a Minnesota Wind Farm
Kaye Scholer is advising juwi Wind, LLC on a construction and term loan financing for the 30 megawatt Community Wind South project located in southwestern Minnesota. The wind farm is currently being constructed and is expected to be completed by the end of 2012. The power generated from this project will be sold to a major US electricity and natural gas company, Xcel Energy, under a long-term purchase agreement.
juwi Wind, LLC, a subsidiary of the juwi Group, is a major international developer of renewable energy projects.
The Kaye Scholer team is led by Jeffrey Chester and includes Sydney Unger, Elizabeth Sluder, Julia Schiesel, Gregg Benson and Chimera Bowen.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes