Kaye Scholer assisted the British Airways regional airline in Africa, Comair, Inc., in its structured debt financing of three new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. The financing was provided by banks Investec plc and FirstRand Bank Limited, and had tranches denominated in dollars and South African rand. Repayment of the financing was guaranteed by the United States Export-Import Bank (Ex-Im Bank). The aggregate value of the financing was approximately $110 million.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stewart Herman, with assistance on opinion issues provided by Gary Bernstein and Michael Mulitz.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- ETF.com Featured Moriarty in “How ‘Women in ETFs’ is Making Inroads” August 5, 2016 • Media Mentions