New York — Kaye Scholer recently advised private equity fund Moelis Capital Partners, as owners of portfolio company Dr. Fresh LLC, in the acquisition of REACH® brand toothbrushes from the Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
The sale includes rights to the REACH® brand of toothbrushes in the US, its territories, the Caribbean and Canada. Dr. Fresh, a leading designer and marketer of oral care products, was acquired by Moelis in April 2012; Kaye Scholer also advised Moelis on that transaction. For further information, please see Moelis Capital Partners’ press release here.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partner Stephen Koval and included Partners Laurie Abramowitz and Benjamin Hsing, Counsel John Rynkiewicz and Alan Glantz, and Associates Jeremy White, Susan Rhee, Tom Porrovecchio, Jeffrey Martin and Tiffany Graddick.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes