New York — Kaye Scholer recently advised private equity fund Moelis Capital Partners, as owners of portfolio company Dr. Fresh LLC, in the acquisition of REACH® brand toothbrushes from the Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
The sale includes rights to the REACH® brand of toothbrushes in the US, its territories, the Caribbean and Canada. Dr. Fresh, a leading designer and marketer of oral care products, was acquired by Moelis in April 2012; Kaye Scholer also advised Moelis on that transaction. For further information, please see Moelis Capital Partners’ press release here.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partner Stephen Koval and included Partners Laurie Abramowitz and Benjamin Hsing, Counsel John Rynkiewicz and Alan Glantz, and Associates Jeremy White, Susan Rhee, Tom Porrovecchio, Jeffrey Martin and Tiffany Graddick.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes