Kaye Scholer Represents Fremont Private Holdings and Pulse Equity Partners in the Acquisition of In-Shape Health Clubs
Kaye Scholer represented Fremont Private Holdings and Pulse Equity Partners in connection with their acquisition, in partnership with management, of In-Shape Health Clubs, a leading operator of health clubs with more than 60 locations in California.
The Kaye Scholer team consisted of Partners Mel Cherney, Laurie Abramowitz, Victoria Gilbert and Jeffrey London and included Counsel Peter Danias, Irv Hepner and Marci Settle and Associates Connie Ericson, Tiffany Graddick, Eric Levine, Viktoriya Karshenboyem, Amanda Myers, Daniel Paluch and Jane Wilson.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions