Kaye Scholer Advises Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its $500 Million Investment in Invenergy Wind Portfolio
Kaye Scholer represented long-time client Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its $500 million investment in a 1,500 MW wind farm portfolio owned by Invenergy, North America’s largest independent wind power generation company. The portfolio consists of 11 operating wind farms located in the US and Canada. Invenergy will remain the majority controlling shareholder in the portfolio.
The Kaye Scholer team consisted of Partners Jeffrey Scheine, Madeleine Tan, Jeffrey Chester and Daniel Hartnett and Associates Elizabeth Sluder, Jamie Kocis and Gregg Benson.
Also of Interest
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Pfizer in Acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics August 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- NISPOM’s New Insider Threat Program Is an Opportunity to Establish Competitive Edge July 13, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Represents NexPhase Capital in Acquisition of Zing Zang July 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Represents American Securities in Milk Specialties Acquisition June 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises CAPS Payroll in Sale to Cast & Crew Entertainment Services June 21, 2016 • Client Successes