Kaye Scholer Advises Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its $500 Million Investment in Invenergy Wind Portfolio
Kaye Scholer represented long-time client Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its $500 million investment in a 1,500 MW wind farm portfolio owned by Invenergy, North America’s largest independent wind power generation company. The portfolio consists of 11 operating wind farms located in the US and Canada. Invenergy will remain the majority controlling shareholder in the portfolio.
The Kaye Scholer team consisted of Partners Jeffrey Scheine, Madeleine Tan, Jeffrey Chester and Daniel Hartnett and Associates Elizabeth Sluder, Jamie Kocis and Gregg Benson.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Pfizer in Acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics August 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- NISPOM’s New Insider Threat Program Is an Opportunity to Establish Competitive Edge July 13, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Represents NexPhase Capital in Acquisition of Zing Zang July 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts