Kaye Scholer represented Citigroup Commercial Mortgage Securities Inc. in the issuance and sale of approximately $1.2 billion Citigroup Commercial Mortgage Trust 2013-GCJ11, Commercial Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2013-GCJ11 in a part-public, part-private offering.
The team was led by Butch Cullen and Janet Barbiere with assistance from Willys Schneider, Kathleen Wechter, Chaim Gottesman, Kar Soen Ho, Jamie Kocis, Gregg Benson, Kate Gracia and Zachary Pfeiffer.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions