Kaye Scholer represented Citigroup Commercial Mortgage Securities Inc. in the issuance and sale of approximately $1.2 billion Citigroup Commercial Mortgage Trust 2013-GCJ11, Commercial Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2013-GCJ11 in a part-public, part-private offering.
The team was led by Butch Cullen and Janet Barbiere with assistance from Willys Schneider, Kathleen Wechter, Chaim Gottesman, Kar Soen Ho, Jamie Kocis, Gregg Benson, Kate Gracia and Zachary Pfeiffer.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes