Kaye Scholer recently represented Deutsche Bank and Prime Finance in the permanent financing of an LLC sponsored by Structured Development at 1400-1460 North Halsted in Chicago, IL. The deal consists of first mortgage debt and mezzanine financing totaling $75.5 million for the project, which encompasses an entire city block in Chicago’s Clybourn Corridor and includes educational, retail, medical office and parking uses within the development. The five year fixed rate loan and additional capital allowed for Structured Development to refinance and recapitalize the project and buy out the former equity partner in the transaction. Maverick Commercial Mortgage, Inc. was involved in the placement of the financing, which closed on April 10, 2013.
The Kaye Scholer team involved in the transaction included Real Estate Partners Aaron Lehrfield and Jeannie Bionda, Associates Michael Dougherty and Christine O’Connell and Legal Assistant Jose Torres.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Related Fund Management on Williamsburg Portfolio Purchase July 19, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises AWH Partners on Acquisition of Seattle Airport Marriott July 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Hotel Sector Trends in 2016 and Beyond: Value and Risk Drivers June 24, 2016 • Articles
- Ten Kaye Scholer Practices Recognized, 29 Individuals Cited in Legal 500 US 2016 June 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Proposed Regulations May Disrupt Intercompany Debt Practices May 12, 2016 • Client Alerts