Kaye Scholer recently advised Enpirion, Inc. in the company’s definitive merger agreement with Altera Corporation. Enpirion is a privately-held analog semiconductor company and the industry’s leading provider of high-efficiency, integrated power conversion products known as PowerSoCs (power system-on-chip). As a result of the agreement, Enpirion will become the new power business unit of Altera, a market leader in innovative custom logic solutions and producer of field-programmable gate arrays (FGPAs). The combination of Enpirion’s PoweSoC technology with Altera’s FGPAs will offer customers more efficient and reliable power solutions.
The Kaye Scholer team that advised Enpirion in the transaction was led by Partner Diane Holt Frankle and Counsel Paul Gibson. Counsel Peter Danias and Partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeffrey London provided additional advice on HSR, tax and benefits.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts