Kaye Scholer Advises on Financing of D+H Corporation’s $1.2 Billion Acquisition of Harland Financial Solutions
Kaye Scholer is acting as US counsel to a syndicate of banks, led by The Bank of Nova Scotia, in financing the acquisition of Harland Financial Solutions by Davis + Henderson Corporation (D+H). The purchase price is approximately $1.2 billion in cash. The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2013, pending regulatory approval.
In connection with the acquisition, The Bank of Nova Scotia and Royal Bank of Canada will provide secured credit facilities in an aggregate amount of $1.56 billion and $244 million, $355 million of which replaces D+H’s existing revolving credit facility. The Bank of Nova Scotia and RBC Capital Markets intend to syndicate the credit facilities to other financial institutions prior to the closing.
Toronto-based D+H, a leading North American financial technology provider, expects to expand its US presence and cross-selling opportunities through the acquisition of Harland, a Florida-based core banking software provider.
The Kaye Scholer team is led by Partner Victoria Gilbert, with assistance from Counsel Paul Gibson, David Sausen and Mary Lou Zwick.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes