Kaye Scholer represented Cortland Capital Market Services LLC in its acquisition of Gleacher Products Corp., a full-service loan agency platform, from Gleacher & Company, Inc. The acquired company will be renamed Cortland Products Corp. and will combine with Cortland’s Agency Services business, creating one of the largest independent bank loan agents in the market.
Cortland Capital Markets Services LLC is a leading independent investment servicing company providing fund administration, commercial bank loan servicing, securitization services, and middle-office support to financial institutions including proprietary trading and alternative investment managers, banks, and commercial lenders.
The Kaye Scholer team included Partners Dan Hartnett, Ken Mason and Laurie Abramowitz and Associates Susan Rhee, Seth Kleinman and Uday Gorrepati.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles