Kaye Scholer represented Cortland Capital Market Services LLC in its acquisition of Gleacher Products Corp., a full-service loan agency platform, from Gleacher & Company, Inc. The acquired company will be renamed Cortland Products Corp. and will combine with Cortland’s Agency Services business, creating one of the largest independent bank loan agents in the market.
Cortland Capital Markets Services LLC is a leading independent investment servicing company providing fund administration, commercial bank loan servicing, securitization services, and middle-office support to financial institutions including proprietary trading and alternative investment managers, banks, and commercial lenders.
The Kaye Scholer team included Partners Dan Hartnett, Ken Mason and Laurie Abramowitz and Associates Susan Rhee, Seth Kleinman and Uday Gorrepati.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes