Kaye Scholer represented private aviation membership-based company, Wheels Up, in its placement of a $1.4 billion order with newly reorganized Beechcraft Corp., formerly Hawker Beechcraft. As part of the contract, Beechcraft Corp. will build up to 105 King Air 350i aircraft, valued at $788 million, and will serve as the comprehensive maintenance provider for Wheels Up in North America and Western Europe, valued at $600 million. This is believed to be the largest general aviation propeller-driven aircraft order in history.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners John Geelan, Michael Mulitz and Thomas Yadlon.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions