Kaye Scholer represented private aviation membership-based company, Wheels Up, in its placement of a $1.4 billion order with newly reorganized Beechcraft Corp., formerly Hawker Beechcraft. As part of the contract, Beechcraft Corp. will build up to 105 King Air 350i aircraft, valued at $788 million, and will serve as the comprehensive maintenance provider for Wheels Up in North America and Western Europe, valued at $600 million. This is believed to be the largest general aviation propeller-driven aircraft order in history.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners John Geelan, Michael Mulitz and Thomas Yadlon.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts