Kaye Scholer Advises Fairmount on Both the Acquisition and Related $1.285B Refinancing
New York: Kaye Scholer client Fairmount Minerals, a leading global producer of high-grade sand products for industrial applications, completed the acquisition of FTS International's (FTSI) proppant business, including certain sand mining plants, resin-coating plants, and distribution terminals.
Kaye Scholer also advised Fairmount on its concurrent $1.285 billion refinancing, which consists of an $885 million term loan-B2, a $325 million term loan-B1 and a $75 million revolving credit facility.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners Mel Cherney, Lowell Dashefsky, Sheryl Gittlitz and Counsel Marci Settle. Counsel Irv Hepner and Associates Connie Ericson, Suin Suh, Mendel Yudin and Amanda Myers also assisted with these transactions.
For additional information, please see Fairmount’s press release announcing the deal’s completion.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions