Kaye Scholer Advises Fairmount on Both the Acquisition and Related $1.285B Refinancing
New York: Kaye Scholer client Fairmount Minerals, a leading global producer of high-grade sand products for industrial applications, completed the acquisition of FTS International's (FTSI) proppant business, including certain sand mining plants, resin-coating plants, and distribution terminals.
Kaye Scholer also advised Fairmount on its concurrent $1.285 billion refinancing, which consists of an $885 million term loan-B2, a $325 million term loan-B1 and a $75 million revolving credit facility.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners Mel Cherney, Lowell Dashefsky, Sheryl Gittlitz and Counsel Marci Settle. Counsel Irv Hepner and Associates Connie Ericson, Suin Suh, Mendel Yudin and Amanda Myers also assisted with these transactions.
For additional information, please see Fairmount’s press release announcing the deal’s completion.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes