Kaye Scholer Advises Fairmount on Both the Acquisition and Related $1.285B Refinancing
New York: Kaye Scholer client Fairmount Minerals, a leading global producer of high-grade sand products for industrial applications, completed the acquisition of FTS International's (FTSI) proppant business, including certain sand mining plants, resin-coating plants, and distribution terminals.
Kaye Scholer also advised Fairmount on its concurrent $1.285 billion refinancing, which consists of an $885 million term loan-B2, a $325 million term loan-B1 and a $75 million revolving credit facility.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners Mel Cherney, Lowell Dashefsky, Sheryl Gittlitz and Counsel Marci Settle. Counsel Irv Hepner and Associates Connie Ericson, Suin Suh, Mendel Yudin and Amanda Myers also assisted with these transactions.
For additional information, please see Fairmount’s press release announcing the deal’s completion.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts