Kaye Scholer Advises Novartis in Exclusive Global Licensing and Research Collaboration with Regenerex
New York: Kaye Scholer client Novartis has entered into an exclusive global licensing and research collaboration agreement with biopharmaceutical company Regenerex LLC for the use of the company’s innovative Facilitating Cell Therapy (FCRx) platform.
FCRx will broaden the current Novartis cell therapy portfolio, which includes two novel cell therapy platforms initially being investigated in hematological malignancies. For additional information, please see Novartis’ official press release announcing the agreement.
Novartis was advised by a Kaye Scholer team that included Partners Adam Golden, David Barr and Andres Liivak, Counsel William Lonergan and Associate Megan Burke.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes