Kaye Scholer Advises Novartis in Exclusive Global Licensing and Research Collaboration with Regenerex
New York: Kaye Scholer client Novartis has entered into an exclusive global licensing and research collaboration agreement with biopharmaceutical company Regenerex LLC for the use of the company’s innovative Facilitating Cell Therapy (FCRx) platform.
FCRx will broaden the current Novartis cell therapy portfolio, which includes two novel cell therapy platforms initially being investigated in hematological malignancies. For additional information, please see Novartis’ official press release announcing the agreement.
Novartis was advised by a Kaye Scholer team that included Partners Adam Golden, David Barr and Andres Liivak, Counsel William Lonergan and Associate Megan Burke.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes