Kaye Scholer advised Royal Bank of Scotland in the sale of the retail portion of Ghirardelli Square to Jamestown Group. The 100,394-square-foot retail complex, located in San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf neighborhood, includes 12 buildings and a parking garage. Terms of the deal were undisclosed.
The Kaye Scholer team included Real Estate Partners Steve Gliatta, Louis Hait and Salvatore Mastrosimone.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Related Fund Management on Williamsburg Portfolio Purchase July 19, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises AWH Partners on Acquisition of Seattle Airport Marriott July 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Hotel Sector Trends in 2016 and Beyond: Value and Risk Drivers June 24, 2016 • Articles
- Ten Kaye Scholer Practices Recognized, 29 Individuals Cited in Legal 500 US 2016 June 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Proposed Regulations May Disrupt Intercompany Debt Practices May 12, 2016 • Client Alerts