Kaye Scholer client Pfizer Inc. has entered into an exclusive worldwide licensing agreement with Gliknik Inc., a privately held biopharmaceutical company, for GL-2045, Gliknik’s recombinant stradomer™, a drug candidate that is designed to replace and improve on pooled human intravenous immunoglobulin.
Under the terms of the agreement, Pfizer will receive an exclusive worldwide license to GL-2045 for all therapeutic indications. Gliknik will receive an upfront payment of $25 million and is eligible to receive development, regulatory and commercial milestone payments. Gliknik is also eligible to receive tiered, double-digit royalties on net sales of any products that are commercialized pursuant to the licensing agreement.
The Kaye Scholer team that advised Pfizer included Partners Adam Golden and Andres Liivak and Associates Konstantinos Yiannopoulos, Viktoriya Karshenboyem and Tracy Romano.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes