Kaye Scholer advised PDM Bridge, LLC, a steel fabricator that produces steel components for the largest and most complex bridge structures, in the acquisition by Atlas Holdings of certain PDM Bridge assets. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Atlas Holdings, an industrial holding company headquartered in Greenwich, CT, acquired the assets through its newly formed portfolio company, Veritas Steel LLC. With the acquisition, Veritas Steel will now operate three PDM Bridge fabrication plants strategically located in Eau Claire, WI, Wausau, WI and Palatka, FL.
The Kaye Scholer team included Partners Mel Cherney and Mark Kingsley, Associates Javier Stark and Shay Soltani (Corporate); Partner Tyler Nurnberg, Associate Seth Kleinman (Bankruptcy); Partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeffrey London, Associate Brian Witkowski (Tax/Employee Benefits); Partner Sheryl Gittlitz, Counsels Alan Glantz and Lauretta Moran (Finance); and Associate Connie Ericson (Environmental).
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions