Kaye Scholer advised PDM Bridge, LLC, a steel fabricator that produces steel components for the largest and most complex bridge structures, in the acquisition by Atlas Holdings of certain PDM Bridge assets. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Atlas Holdings, an industrial holding company headquartered in Greenwich, CT, acquired the assets through its newly formed portfolio company, Veritas Steel LLC. With the acquisition, Veritas Steel will now operate three PDM Bridge fabrication plants strategically located in Eau Claire, WI, Wausau, WI and Palatka, FL.
The Kaye Scholer team included Partners Mel Cherney and Mark Kingsley, Associates Javier Stark and Shay Soltani (Corporate); Partner Tyler Nurnberg, Associate Seth Kleinman (Bankruptcy); Partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeffrey London, Associate Brian Witkowski (Tax/Employee Benefits); Partner Sheryl Gittlitz, Counsels Alan Glantz and Lauretta Moran (Finance); and Associate Connie Ericson (Environmental).
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles