Kaye Scholer advised PDM Bridge, LLC, a steel fabricator that produces steel components for the largest and most complex bridge structures, in the acquisition by Atlas Holdings of certain PDM Bridge assets. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Atlas Holdings, an industrial holding company headquartered in Greenwich, CT, acquired the assets through its newly formed portfolio company, Veritas Steel LLC. With the acquisition, Veritas Steel will now operate three PDM Bridge fabrication plants strategically located in Eau Claire, WI, Wausau, WI and Palatka, FL.
The Kaye Scholer team included Partners Mel Cherney and Mark Kingsley, Associates Javier Stark and Shay Soltani (Corporate); Partner Tyler Nurnberg, Associate Seth Kleinman (Bankruptcy); Partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeffrey London, Associate Brian Witkowski (Tax/Employee Benefits); Partner Sheryl Gittlitz, Counsels Alan Glantz and Lauretta Moran (Finance); and Associate Connie Ericson (Environmental).
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes