Kaye Scholer represented Criterion Real Estate Capital LLC and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. in originating mortgage and mezzanine financing to finance the acquisition of the Park Lane Hotel on Central Park South. The borrower was The Witkoff Group and its partners. In addition to structuring and negotiating the mortgage and mezzanine loans, we also advised Criterion and Wells Fargo on labor, employment and ERISA issues associated with the operation of the hotel. The deal closed on November 25, 2013.
The Kaye Scholer team included Partners Steve Gliatta, Louis Hait and John Geelan, Counsel Kathleen Wechter, Associates Keith Tagliavia, Eduard Cadmus and Chad Sandler, and Legal Assistant Vincent Balsamello.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fritz Authors Multiple Sections of MASIG Law Manual August 11, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Related Fund Management on Williamsburg Portfolio Purchase July 19, 2016 • Client Successes
- Deutscher AnwaltSpiegel Publishes Marcus’ Article on Germany’s Minimum Wage July 5, 2016 • Articles