Kaye Scholer represented Criterion Real Estate Capital LLC and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. in originating mortgage and mezzanine financing to finance the acquisition of the Park Lane Hotel on Central Park South. The borrower was The Witkoff Group and its partners. In addition to structuring and negotiating the mortgage and mezzanine loans, we also advised Criterion and Wells Fargo on labor, employment and ERISA issues associated with the operation of the hotel. The deal closed on November 25, 2013.
The Kaye Scholer team included Partners Steve Gliatta, Louis Hait and John Geelan, Counsel Kathleen Wechter, Associates Keith Tagliavia, Eduard Cadmus and Chad Sandler, and Legal Assistant Vincent Balsamello.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions