Kaye Scholer LLP represented technology infrastructure and hosting company Hostway in that company's sale to CT-based private investment firm Littlejohn & Co, LLC. The purchase price was not disclosed.
Hostway delivers customized Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and Cloud solutions, a robust suite of web presence and web optimization solutions, hosted exchange and a variety of other value-added applications and services in customizable managed, shared, cloud or hybrid environments. Hostway has one of the industry's broadest, most reliable and customizable hosting platforms, allowing it to serve start-ups, small and medium size businesses and large enterprises wherever they are in their IT lifecycles.
The sale capped a wide-ranging Kaye Scholer engagement. Members of the deal team included Partners Michael Messersmith, Stephen Koval, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeff London and Bill Tanenbaum; Counsel Alan Glantz, Mary Lou Zwick and Lauretta Moran; and Associates Andrea Frost, Samantha Braunstein, Joseph Otchin, David Menchel, Eric Levine, Joe Berkowitz, Shay Soltani, Damian Caputo, Brian Witkowski and Connie Ericson.
Littlejohn's & Co's press release can be found here.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters