Kaye Scholer LLP represented technology infrastructure and hosting company Hostway in that company's sale to CT-based private investment firm Littlejohn & Co, LLC. The purchase price was not disclosed.
Hostway delivers customized Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and Cloud solutions, a robust suite of web presence and web optimization solutions, hosted exchange and a variety of other value-added applications and services in customizable managed, shared, cloud or hybrid environments. Hostway has one of the industry's broadest, most reliable and customizable hosting platforms, allowing it to serve start-ups, small and medium size businesses and large enterprises wherever they are in their IT lifecycles.
The sale capped a wide-ranging Kaye Scholer engagement. Members of the deal team included Partners Michael Messersmith, Stephen Koval, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeff London and Bill Tanenbaum; Counsel Alan Glantz, Mary Lou Zwick and Lauretta Moran; and Associates Andrea Frost, Samantha Braunstein, Joseph Otchin, David Menchel, Eric Levine, Joe Berkowitz, Shay Soltani, Damian Caputo, Brian Witkowski and Connie Ericson.
Littlejohn's & Co's press release can be found here.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes