Kaye Scholer LLP represented technology infrastructure and hosting company Hostway in that company's sale to CT-based private investment firm Littlejohn & Co, LLC. The purchase price was not disclosed.
Hostway delivers customized Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and Cloud solutions, a robust suite of web presence and web optimization solutions, hosted exchange and a variety of other value-added applications and services in customizable managed, shared, cloud or hybrid environments. Hostway has one of the industry's broadest, most reliable and customizable hosting platforms, allowing it to serve start-ups, small and medium size businesses and large enterprises wherever they are in their IT lifecycles.
The sale capped a wide-ranging Kaye Scholer engagement. Members of the deal team included Partners Michael Messersmith, Stephen Koval, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeff London and Bill Tanenbaum; Counsel Alan Glantz, Mary Lou Zwick and Lauretta Moran; and Associates Andrea Frost, Samantha Braunstein, Joseph Otchin, David Menchel, Eric Levine, Joe Berkowitz, Shay Soltani, Damian Caputo, Brian Witkowski and Connie Ericson.
Littlejohn's & Co's press release can be found here.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions