New York (January 2, 2014): Kaye Scholer advised investment firm Schilling Ventures, LLC as co-sponsor in the acquisition, together with co-sponsor Prospect Partners, of Cyclonaire Corporation, in partnership with management.
This is the third investment by Schilling Ventures, an operations-oriented investor based in Naperville, IL. Cyclonaire, a global company headquartered in York, NE, offers custom-engineered and manufactured pneumatic conveying systems for the transfer of dry bulk materials. Going forward, the company plans to invest in select add-on acquisitions of other pneumatic conveying and material handling companies as well as in manufacturing automation and controls businesses.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Corporate Partner Stephen Koval and included Counsel Patrick Michel and Partners Laurie Abramowitz, David Sausen and Alan Glantz.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes