New York (January 2, 2014): Kaye Scholer advised investment firm Schilling Ventures, LLC as co-sponsor in the acquisition, together with co-sponsor Prospect Partners, of Cyclonaire Corporation, in partnership with management.
This is the third investment by Schilling Ventures, an operations-oriented investor based in Naperville, IL. Cyclonaire, a global company headquartered in York, NE, offers custom-engineered and manufactured pneumatic conveying systems for the transfer of dry bulk materials. Going forward, the company plans to invest in select add-on acquisitions of other pneumatic conveying and material handling companies as well as in manufacturing automation and controls businesses.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Corporate Partner Stephen Koval and included Counsel Patrick Michel and Partners Laurie Abramowitz, David Sausen and Alan Glantz.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles