Kaye Scholer advised longtime client Novartis in a collaboration agreement with MolecularMD Corporation to develop a companion diagnostic test to aid in the identification of Ph+ chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) patients who have achieved durable minimal residual disease with nilotinib (Tasigna®), and to provide molecular monitoring for patients during treatment-free remission. MolecularMD Corporation is a private company that develops and commercializes specialty molecular diagnostics for oncology applications.
The Kaye Scholer team advising Novartis was led by Counsel Aaron Gardner with assistance from Partner Andres Liivak.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions