Kaye Scholer advised longtime client Novartis in a collaboration agreement with MolecularMD Corporation to develop a companion diagnostic test to aid in the identification of Ph+ chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) patients who have achieved durable minimal residual disease with nilotinib (Tasigna®), and to provide molecular monitoring for patients during treatment-free remission. MolecularMD Corporation is a private company that develops and commercializes specialty molecular diagnostics for oncology applications.
The Kaye Scholer team advising Novartis was led by Counsel Aaron Gardner with assistance from Partner Andres Liivak.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes