New York: Kaye Scholer advised Sabin Paper Acquisition LLC in connection with the acquisition of all assets and certain trade liabilities of Sabin Robbins from Eagles Nest Holdings, LLC. The new company will go to market as Sabin Robbins Converting Company.
With its corporate headquarters in West Chester, OH and a state of the art converting facility in Mansfield, OH, Sabin Robbins is a leading full-service converter specializing in satisfying the needs of the paper, printing and packaging communities for custom converted product. No major changes to the company are planned.
The Kaye Scholer team advising Sabin Paper Acquisition LLC includes Partners Steven Canner, Gary Bernstein and Paul Llewellyn, Counsel Ronald Levinson, and Associates Dino Yiannopoulos, Tom Porrovecchio and Amanda Myers.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles