New York: Kaye Scholer advised Sabin Paper Acquisition LLC in connection with the acquisition of all assets and certain trade liabilities of Sabin Robbins from Eagles Nest Holdings, LLC. The new company will go to market as Sabin Robbins Converting Company.
With its corporate headquarters in West Chester, OH and a state of the art converting facility in Mansfield, OH, Sabin Robbins is a leading full-service converter specializing in satisfying the needs of the paper, printing and packaging communities for custom converted product. No major changes to the company are planned.
The Kaye Scholer team advising Sabin Paper Acquisition LLC includes Partners Steven Canner, Gary Bernstein and Paul Llewellyn, Counsel Ronald Levinson, and Associates Dino Yiannopoulos, Tom Porrovecchio and Amanda Myers.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions