Kaye Scholer Advises on Creation of Independent German Real Estate Investment Banking Boutique VICTORIAPARTNERS
Kaye Scholer recently advised the founding partners in the creation of the independent real estate investment banking boutique VICTORIAPARTNERS GmbH. Until year-end 2013, the founding partners ran the real estate investment banking businesses at Citi, Credit Suisse and UBS, focusing on German-speaking Europe. With 50 years of combined professional experience in the sector, they have advised on more than 80 successful real estate M&A and capital markets transactions, representing a combined market share of more than 50% in the last three years.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners Sebastian Jungermann and Sandra Pfister, with assistance from Partners Hans-Joachim Fritz and Martin Weger on employment and tax-related matters, as well as Associates Reinhard Bunjes, Felix Haug, Tim Luchtenberg and Jens Steger.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes