Kaye Scholer Advises on Creation of Independent German Real Estate Investment Banking Boutique VICTORIAPARTNERS
Kaye Scholer recently advised the founding partners in the creation of the independent real estate investment banking boutique VICTORIAPARTNERS GmbH. Until year-end 2013, the founding partners ran the real estate investment banking businesses at Citi, Credit Suisse and UBS, focusing on German-speaking Europe. With 50 years of combined professional experience in the sector, they have advised on more than 80 successful real estate M&A and capital markets transactions, representing a combined market share of more than 50% in the last three years.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners Sebastian Jungermann and Sandra Pfister, with assistance from Partners Hans-Joachim Fritz and Martin Weger on employment and tax-related matters, as well as Associates Reinhard Bunjes, Felix Haug, Tim Luchtenberg and Jens Steger.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions