Kaye Scholer Advises on Creation of Independent German Real Estate Investment Banking Boutique VICTORIAPARTNERS
Kaye Scholer recently advised the founding partners in the creation of the independent real estate investment banking boutique VICTORIAPARTNERS GmbH. Until year-end 2013, the founding partners ran the real estate investment banking businesses at Citi, Credit Suisse and UBS, focusing on German-speaking Europe. With 50 years of combined professional experience in the sector, they have advised on more than 80 successful real estate M&A and capital markets transactions, representing a combined market share of more than 50% in the last three years.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners Sebastian Jungermann and Sandra Pfister, with assistance from Partners Hans-Joachim Fritz and Martin Weger on employment and tax-related matters, as well as Associates Reinhard Bunjes, Felix Haug, Tim Luchtenberg and Jens Steger.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes