Kaye Scholer Represents Healthy Directions and its Equity Holders in its Sale to Helen of Troy Limited
NEW YORK: Kaye Scholer represented Healthy Directions, LLC along with its equity holders, including longtime clients American Securities and ACI Capital, in the recently announced sale of Healthy Directions to Helen of Troy Limited. Healthy Directions is a US market leader in premium doctor-branded vitamins, minerals and supplements, as well as other health products sold directly to consumers. The purchase price will be approximately $195 million in cash, subject to certain customary closing adjustments.
Led by Corporate Partners Mel Cherney and Lowell Dashefsky, the other members of the Kaye Scholer team include Counsel Aaron Gardner and Associates Suin Suh and Damian Caputo (Corporate); Counsel Irv Hepner and Associate Amanda Myers (Real Estate); Partner Laurie Abramowitz and Counsel Gregg Benson (Tax); Associate Connie Ericson (Environmental); Partner Jeff London and Associate Brian Witkowski (Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits); and Partner Adam Golodner (Global Cybersecurity & Privacy).
A copy of the press release issued by the acquirer can be found here.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles