Kaye Scholer Represents Healthy Directions and its Equity Holders in its Sale to Helen of Troy Limited
NEW YORK: Kaye Scholer represented Healthy Directions, LLC along with its equity holders, including longtime clients American Securities and ACI Capital, in the recently announced sale of Healthy Directions to Helen of Troy Limited. Healthy Directions is a US market leader in premium doctor-branded vitamins, minerals and supplements, as well as other health products sold directly to consumers. The purchase price will be approximately $195 million in cash, subject to certain customary closing adjustments.
Led by Corporate Partners Mel Cherney and Lowell Dashefsky, the other members of the Kaye Scholer team include Counsel Aaron Gardner and Associates Suin Suh and Damian Caputo (Corporate); Counsel Irv Hepner and Associate Amanda Myers (Real Estate); Partner Laurie Abramowitz and Counsel Gregg Benson (Tax); Associate Connie Ericson (Environmental); Partner Jeff London and Associate Brian Witkowski (Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits); and Partner Adam Golodner (Global Cybersecurity & Privacy).
A copy of the press release issued by the acquirer can be found here.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts