Kaye Scholer advised Sandoz Inc., the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis, in an agreement with Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. granting Sandoz exclusive rights to commercialize Anacor’s drug KERYDINTM (tavaborole) topical solution, 5% in the United States, through its branded dermatology business, PharmaDerm. For more information, please see the Sandoz press release announcing the transaction here.
The Kaye Scholer team advising Sandoz in this matter includes Partner Andres Liivak and Associate Viktoriya Karshenboyem. Intellectual Property Partner David Barr and Associate Philip Smithback also contributed to the team's efforts in this transaction.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts