Kaye Scholer advised Sandoz Inc., the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis, in an agreement with Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. granting Sandoz exclusive rights to commercialize Anacor’s drug KERYDINTM (tavaborole) topical solution, 5% in the United States, through its branded dermatology business, PharmaDerm. For more information, please see the Sandoz press release announcing the transaction here.
The Kaye Scholer team advising Sandoz in this matter includes Partner Andres Liivak and Associate Viktoriya Karshenboyem. Intellectual Property Partner David Barr and Associate Philip Smithback also contributed to the team's efforts in this transaction.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes