Kaye Scholer advised Sandoz Inc., the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis, in an agreement with Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. granting Sandoz exclusive rights to commercialize Anacor’s drug KERYDINTM (tavaborole) topical solution, 5% in the United States, through its branded dermatology business, PharmaDerm. For more information, please see the Sandoz press release announcing the transaction here.
The Kaye Scholer team advising Sandoz in this matter includes Partner Andres Liivak and Associate Viktoriya Karshenboyem. Intellectual Property Partner David Barr and Associate Philip Smithback also contributed to the team's efforts in this transaction.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes