Kaye Scholer advised longtime client Novartis in a master collaboration agreement with QIAGEN N.V. to enable to development and commercialization of companion diagnostics to be paired with existing Novartis products as well as compounds in its development pipeline. QIAGEN, a Netherlands-based global provider of sample and assay technologies that are used to transform biological materials into valuable molecular information, markets more than 500 products around the world.
The Kaye Scholer team advising Novartis was led by Counsel Aaron Gardner with assistance from Partner Andres Liivak.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions