Kaye Scholer is representing Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. in its acquisition of all of the outstanding shares of Aviv REIT, Inc. in a stock-for-stock merger. The transaction values Aviv at $3 billion, and the combination creates a $10 billion premier publicly traded pure-play real estate investment trust that will own 874 healthcare facilities in 41 states. We are advising Omega on the structure of the acquisition and related acquisition financing matters. The transaction is expected to close first quarter 2015.
The Kaye Scholer team includes Partner John Fallon, Associate John Csuka and Partner Chris Peterson.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes