Kaye Scholer is representing Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. in its acquisition of all of the outstanding shares of Aviv REIT, Inc. in a stock-for-stock merger. The transaction values Aviv at $3 billion, and the combination creates a $10 billion premier publicly traded pure-play real estate investment trust that will own 874 healthcare facilities in 41 states. We are advising Omega on the structure of the acquisition and related acquisition financing matters. The transaction is expected to close first quarter 2015.
The Kaye Scholer team includes Partner John Fallon, Associate John Csuka and Partner Chris Peterson.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles