Kaye Scholer has obtained a dismissal with prejudice on behalf of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation and Novartis Corporation of a qui tam suit brought in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. The suit, which was brought by multiple relators under the False Claims Act, alleged off label and kickback claims in connection with the asthma drug, Xolair®.
Partner Michael Rogoff led the litigation team, which included Counsel Debra Schreck and Associate Ari Fontecchio.
» Download the file below to read the decision.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes