Kaye Scholer has obtained a dismissal with prejudice on behalf of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation and Novartis Corporation of a qui tam suit brought in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. The suit, which was brought by multiple relators under the False Claims Act, alleged off label and kickback claims in connection with the asthma drug, Xolair®.
Partner Michael Rogoff led the litigation team, which included Counsel Debra Schreck and Associate Ari Fontecchio.
» Download the file below to read the decision.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions