Kaye Scholer attorneys Steven Canner and Tracy Belton recently acted as US counsel to VersaPay Corporation, a leading provider of cloud-based payment solutions, in closing the company’s previously announced bought-deal private placement.
A syndicate of underwriters led by Haywood Securities Inc. and including Cormark Securities Inc. completed the offering of 3,457,144 units.
The offering remains subject to final approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
The net proceeds from the offering will be used to fund working capital and general corporate purposes.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters