Kaye Scholer attorneys Steven Canner and Tracy Belton recently acted as US counsel to VersaPay Corporation, a leading provider of cloud-based payment solutions, in closing the company’s previously announced bought-deal private placement.
A syndicate of underwriters led by Haywood Securities Inc. and including Cormark Securities Inc. completed the offering of 3,457,144 units.
The offering remains subject to final approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
The net proceeds from the offering will be used to fund working capital and general corporate purposes.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles