Kaye Scholer Represents Royal Spirit Group in Acquiring Remaining 50 Percent Stake of Carlisle Etcetera
Kaye Scholer recently helped Royal Spirit Group, a leading premium apparel supplier headquartered in Hong Kong that serves luxury life-style fashion brands and upscale retailers, to acquire the remaining 50 percent interest it did not previously own in Carlisle Etcetera LLC, New York. Carlisle Etcetera LLC is a leading US designer, manufacturer, and direct seller of women’s fashion under the Carlisle, Etcetera and Per Se collections. Carlisle sells direct to its customers through exclusive fashion consultants located throughout the US.
“With Royal Spirit’s decades of experience in producing high quality women’s clothing for some of the most prestigious brands in the US and elsewhere, we plan to bring a renewed emphasis on the fashion quotient to the Carlisle, Etcetera and Per Se labels,” Royal Spirit CEO, Thomas Hebestreit, noted. Our organization is excited to work directly with the high quality team in place at Carlisle Etcetera LLC and to provide support to Carlisle Etcetera’s extensive force of capable, professional fashion consultants and their customers.”
The seller of the 50 percent stake was Tom James Company, a Tennessee based leading manufacturer and retailer of custom men’s clothing whose tailors come directly to customers’ homes and offices.
The Kaye Scholer team representing Royal Spirit Group in this acquisition was led by Steven Canner, Michael Messersmith and Michael Penney.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles