Kaye Scholer Represents Royal Spirit Group in Acquiring Remaining 50 Percent Stake of Carlisle Etcetera
Kaye Scholer recently helped Royal Spirit Group, a leading premium apparel supplier headquartered in Hong Kong that serves luxury life-style fashion brands and upscale retailers, to acquire the remaining 50 percent interest it did not previously own in Carlisle Etcetera LLC, New York. Carlisle Etcetera LLC is a leading US designer, manufacturer, and direct seller of women’s fashion under the Carlisle, Etcetera and Per Se collections. Carlisle sells direct to its customers through exclusive fashion consultants located throughout the US.
“With Royal Spirit’s decades of experience in producing high quality women’s clothing for some of the most prestigious brands in the US and elsewhere, we plan to bring a renewed emphasis on the fashion quotient to the Carlisle, Etcetera and Per Se labels,” Royal Spirit CEO, Thomas Hebestreit, noted. Our organization is excited to work directly with the high quality team in place at Carlisle Etcetera LLC and to provide support to Carlisle Etcetera’s extensive force of capable, professional fashion consultants and their customers.”
The seller of the 50 percent stake was Tom James Company, a Tennessee based leading manufacturer and retailer of custom men’s clothing whose tailors come directly to customers’ homes and offices.
The Kaye Scholer team representing Royal Spirit Group in this acquisition was led by Steven Canner, Michael Messersmith and Michael Penney.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes