Kaye Scholer Represents Royal Spirit Group in Acquiring Remaining 50 Percent Stake of Carlisle Etcetera
Kaye Scholer recently helped Royal Spirit Group, a leading premium apparel supplier headquartered in Hong Kong that serves luxury life-style fashion brands and upscale retailers, to acquire the remaining 50 percent interest it did not previously own in Carlisle Etcetera LLC, New York. Carlisle Etcetera LLC is a leading US designer, manufacturer, and direct seller of women’s fashion under the Carlisle, Etcetera and Per Se collections. Carlisle sells direct to its customers through exclusive fashion consultants located throughout the US.
“With Royal Spirit’s decades of experience in producing high quality women’s clothing for some of the most prestigious brands in the US and elsewhere, we plan to bring a renewed emphasis on the fashion quotient to the Carlisle, Etcetera and Per Se labels,” Royal Spirit CEO, Thomas Hebestreit, noted. Our organization is excited to work directly with the high quality team in place at Carlisle Etcetera LLC and to provide support to Carlisle Etcetera’s extensive force of capable, professional fashion consultants and their customers.”
The seller of the 50 percent stake was Tom James Company, a Tennessee based leading manufacturer and retailer of custom men’s clothing whose tailors come directly to customers’ homes and offices.
The Kaye Scholer team representing Royal Spirit Group in this acquisition was led by Steven Canner, Michael Messersmith and Michael Penney.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes