Kaye Scholer is representing American Securities in its sale of specialty paper coating and finishing company FiberMark Inc. to Neenah Paper Inc., a leading global specialty materials company focused on premium niche markets that value performance and image. Under the terms of the recently announced transaction, which is expected to close on July 31, Neenah will purchase all outstanding equity of FiberMark from an affiliate of American Securities LLC for US$120 million.
FiberMark sells its products globally from six production facilities in the United States and one in the United Kingdom and has annual sales of over US$160 million. Alpharetta, Georgia-based Neenah Paper focuses on niche markets and sells its products in more than 70 countries worldwide from manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany.
Corporate partners Mel Cherney and Mark Kingsley led the Kaye Scholer team representing FiberMark, which also included New York Corporate partner Glynna Christian, counsel Peter Danias and associates Eric Levine, Nikki Mondschein and Michelle Han; Shanghai Corporate partners Yingxi Fu and Steven Wright; Washington DC Corporate associate Connie Ericson; Chicago Tax and Private Clients partner Jeff London and associate Brian Witkowski; London Tax and Private Clients partner Daniel Lewin; New York Tax and Private Clients partner Laurie Abramowitz and counsel Gregg Benson; Los Angeles Real Estate counsel Irv Hepner and associate Amanda Myers; and New York Finance associate Roxanne Mintz.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles