Kaye Scholer is representing American Securities in its sale of specialty paper coating and finishing company FiberMark Inc. to Neenah Paper Inc., a leading global specialty materials company focused on premium niche markets that value performance and image. Under the terms of the recently announced transaction, which is expected to close on July 31, Neenah will purchase all outstanding equity of FiberMark from an affiliate of American Securities LLC for US$120 million.
FiberMark sells its products globally from six production facilities in the United States and one in the United Kingdom and has annual sales of over US$160 million. Alpharetta, Georgia-based Neenah Paper focuses on niche markets and sells its products in more than 70 countries worldwide from manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany.
Corporate partners Mel Cherney and Mark Kingsley led the Kaye Scholer team representing FiberMark, which also included New York Corporate partner Glynna Christian, counsel Peter Danias and associates Eric Levine, Nikki Mondschein and Michelle Han; Shanghai Corporate partners Yingxi Fu and Steven Wright; Washington DC Corporate associate Connie Ericson; Chicago Tax and Private Clients partner Jeff London and associate Brian Witkowski; London Tax and Private Clients partner Daniel Lewin; New York Tax and Private Clients partner Laurie Abramowitz and counsel Gregg Benson; Los Angeles Real Estate counsel Irv Hepner and associate Amanda Myers; and New York Finance associate Roxanne Mintz.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes