Kaye Scholer represented the founders and owners of London-based Eukleia Training Limited (Eukleia), a leading provider of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) e-learning and classroom training to the financial services sector, on its sale to Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG). LTG provides a comprehensive and integrated range of e-learning services and technologies to corporate and government clients.
The acquisition primes Eukleia to leverage LTG's international presence to access other GRC markets, with the US in particular. In turn, acquiring Eukleia gives LTG a presence in the growing market for GRC and significantly expands its scale and client base.
UK-based partner Sean Scanlon led the team, with assistance from fellow partners David Gerber and Daniel Lewin.
Patrick Thompson, CEO of Eukleia, commented: “We are delighted to be joining LTG. This is a very exciting opportunity for Eukleia to leverage LTG's global footprint and technology and to marry it with our leadership in the compliance market. The transaction is a key step in the development of our business and Sean and his team at Kaye Scholer have guided us expertly throughout.”
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts