Kaye Scholer represented the founders and owners of London-based Eukleia Training Limited (Eukleia), a leading provider of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) e-learning and classroom training to the financial services sector, on its sale to Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG). LTG provides a comprehensive and integrated range of e-learning services and technologies to corporate and government clients.
The acquisition primes Eukleia to leverage LTG's international presence to access other GRC markets, with the US in particular. In turn, acquiring Eukleia gives LTG a presence in the growing market for GRC and significantly expands its scale and client base.
UK-based partner Sean Scanlon led the team, with assistance from fellow partners David Gerber and Daniel Lewin.
Patrick Thompson, CEO of Eukleia, commented: “We are delighted to be joining LTG. This is a very exciting opportunity for Eukleia to leverage LTG's global footprint and technology and to marry it with our leadership in the compliance market. The transaction is a key step in the development of our business and Sean and his team at Kaye Scholer have guided us expertly throughout.”
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes