Kaye Scholer recently represented Gravity Midstream LLC in connection with its obtaining up to $40 million in loans from BBVA Compass, a leading US banking franchise with operations throughout the Sunbelt. The deal closed on August 13, 2015.
Houston-based Gravity was formed in 2013 and is supported by private equity commitments from EnCap Flatrock Midstream. It acquires, develops and operates midstream energy assets with a specific focus on providing logistics solutions for crude oil and petroleum products.
Partners Steven Canner (Corporate), Sheryl Gittlitz (Syndicated & Leveraged Finance) and David Sausen (Tax) worked on the transaction.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions