Kaye Scholer recently represented Gravity Midstream LLC in connection with its obtaining up to $40 million in loans from BBVA Compass, a leading US banking franchise with operations throughout the Sunbelt. The deal closed on August 13, 2015.
Houston-based Gravity was formed in 2013 and is supported by private equity commitments from EnCap Flatrock Midstream. It acquires, develops and operates midstream energy assets with a specific focus on providing logistics solutions for crude oil and petroleum products.
Partners Steven Canner (Corporate), Sheryl Gittlitz (Syndicated & Leveraged Finance) and David Sausen (Tax) worked on the transaction.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles