Kaye Scholer recently represented Gravity Midstream LLC in connection with its obtaining up to $40 million in loans from BBVA Compass, a leading US banking franchise with operations throughout the Sunbelt. The deal closed on August 13, 2015.
Houston-based Gravity was formed in 2013 and is supported by private equity commitments from EnCap Flatrock Midstream. It acquires, develops and operates midstream energy assets with a specific focus on providing logistics solutions for crude oil and petroleum products.
Partners Steven Canner (Corporate), Sheryl Gittlitz (Syndicated & Leveraged Finance) and David Sausen (Tax) worked on the transaction.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes