Kaye Scholer recently represented boutique investment bank Sanabe & Associates in its sale to TM Capital, a leading partner-owned investment banking firm based in New York, Boston and Atlanta. The combined organization, known as TM Sanabe Partners, functions as a specialty practice within TM Capital’s Industrial group and provides value-building M&A and financing services to the industrial sector.
The deal, which was announced September 9, is expected to add complementary expertise to TM Capital’s Industrial group by deepening its capabilities in key sectors, which are currently booming in the middle market. Founded in 2002, Sanabe has deep experience in the building products, paper & packaging and renewable energy industries.
Together, TM Capital and Sanabe have completed over 125 mergers, acquisitions and financings in the industrial sector with a total value in excess of $12 billion.
Corporate partners Steven Canner and Mel Cherney advised Sanabe on the transaction.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts