Kaye Scholer recently represented boutique investment bank Sanabe & Associates in its sale to TM Capital, a leading partner-owned investment banking firm based in New York, Boston and Atlanta. The combined organization, known as TM Sanabe Partners, functions as a specialty practice within TM Capital’s Industrial group and provides value-building M&A and financing services to the industrial sector.
The deal, which was announced September 9, is expected to add complementary expertise to TM Capital’s Industrial group by deepening its capabilities in key sectors, which are currently booming in the middle market. Founded in 2002, Sanabe has deep experience in the building products, paper & packaging and renewable energy industries.
Together, TM Capital and Sanabe have completed over 125 mergers, acquisitions and financings in the industrial sector with a total value in excess of $12 billion.
Corporate partners Steven Canner and Mel Cherney advised Sanabe on the transaction.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles