Kaye Scholer recently represented boutique investment bank Sanabe & Associates in its sale to TM Capital, a leading partner-owned investment banking firm based in New York, Boston and Atlanta. The combined organization, known as TM Sanabe Partners, functions as a specialty practice within TM Capital’s Industrial group and provides value-building M&A and financing services to the industrial sector.
The deal, which was announced September 9, is expected to add complementary expertise to TM Capital’s Industrial group by deepening its capabilities in key sectors, which are currently booming in the middle market. Founded in 2002, Sanabe has deep experience in the building products, paper & packaging and renewable energy industries.
Together, TM Capital and Sanabe have completed over 125 mergers, acquisitions and financings in the industrial sector with a total value in excess of $12 billion.
Corporate partners Steven Canner and Mel Cherney advised Sanabe on the transaction.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes