Kaye Scholer recently represented leading private equity firm The Halifax Group in the sale of its portfolio company, Caring Brands International, a leading worldwide franchisor of home healthcare services, to Levine Leichtman Capital Partners. Terms of the deal, which was announced September 29, were not disclosed.
Halifax, which partners with management to invest in entrepreneurial companies, formed Caring Brands in 2013 to serve as the holding company for its home healthcare franchise businesses. Today, Florida-based Caring Brands is a leading franchisor of home healthcare services providing a full continuum of home health services under three global brands—Interim HealthCare (US), Bluebird Care (UK and Ireland) and Just Better Care (Australia)—in more than 530 locations in seven countries.
Corporate partner Stephen Koval and counsel Aaron Gardner led the Kaye Scholer transaction team, which also included partners Laurie Abramowitz, Sheryl Gittlitz and Jeffrey London, counsels William Lonergan, Peter Danias, John Rynkiewicz and Mary Lou Zwick, and associates Connie Ericson, Amita Gopinath, Shay Soltani and Tyler Conway.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions