New Listing Values Company at £1.1 Billion
Kaye Scholer’s London office has advised the founder shareholders in Hastings Group, one of Europe’s fastest growing insurance businesses, in connection with an initial public offering that valued the company at £1.1 billion.
The Kaye Scholer team advising the founder shareholders included relationship partner Andrew Harris and lead Corporate partner David Gerber, assisted by associate Amy Utley.
In 2013, Kaye Scholer had previously advised the Hastings founder shareholders on the sale of a 50 percent stake to Goldman Sachs’ private equity arm.
Neil Utley, former chairman and a founding shareholder of Hastings, commented: “Once again, the team at Kaye Scholer impressed with their expertise, responsiveness and commercial approach. We have certainly benefited from their guidance and counsel on this transaction and on the original sell down to Goldman.”
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles