New Listing Values Company at £1.1 Billion
Kaye Scholer’s London office has advised the founder shareholders in Hastings Group, one of Europe’s fastest growing insurance businesses, in connection with an initial public offering that valued the company at £1.1 billion.
The Kaye Scholer team advising the founder shareholders included relationship partner Andrew Harris and lead Corporate partner David Gerber, assisted by associate Amy Utley.
In 2013, Kaye Scholer had previously advised the Hastings founder shareholders on the sale of a 50 percent stake to Goldman Sachs’ private equity arm.
Neil Utley, former chairman and a founding shareholder of Hastings, commented: “Once again, the team at Kaye Scholer impressed with their expertise, responsiveness and commercial approach. We have certainly benefited from their guidance and counsel on this transaction and on the original sell down to Goldman.”
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts