Kaye Scholer Represents Novartis in Admune Acquisition
Kaye Scholer advised longtime client Novartis in its acquisition of Admune Therapeutics, a Massachusetts-based clinical stage biotechnology company. The deal, announced October 21, broadens Novartis’ immuno-oncology pipeline. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
With products available in more than 180 countries around the world, Basel, Switzerland-headquartered Novartis is the only global company with leading positions in innovative medicines, eye care and cost-saving generic pharmaceuticals.
The Kaye Scholer team for this transaction included Corporate partner Thomas Yadlon, counsel Aaron Gardner and associates Eric Levine, Christopher Konieczny and Michelle Han; Tax partner Laurie Abramowitz and associate Sarah Soloveichik; and Executive Compensation partner Jeff London and associate Brian Witkowski.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts