Kaye Scholer Represents Novartis in Admune Acquisition
Kaye Scholer advised longtime client Novartis in its acquisition of Admune Therapeutics, a Massachusetts-based clinical stage biotechnology company. The deal, announced October 21, broadens Novartis’ immuno-oncology pipeline. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
With products available in more than 180 countries around the world, Basel, Switzerland-headquartered Novartis is the only global company with leading positions in innovative medicines, eye care and cost-saving generic pharmaceuticals.
The Kaye Scholer team for this transaction included Corporate partner Thomas Yadlon, counsel Aaron Gardner and associates Eric Levine, Christopher Konieczny and Michelle Han; Tax partner Laurie Abramowitz and associate Sarah Soloveichik; and Executive Compensation partner Jeff London and associate Brian Witkowski.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions