Kaye Scholer Represents Novartis in Admune Acquisition
Kaye Scholer advised longtime client Novartis in its acquisition of Admune Therapeutics, a Massachusetts-based clinical stage biotechnology company. The deal, announced October 21, broadens Novartis’ immuno-oncology pipeline. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
With products available in more than 180 countries around the world, Basel, Switzerland-headquartered Novartis is the only global company with leading positions in innovative medicines, eye care and cost-saving generic pharmaceuticals.
The Kaye Scholer team for this transaction included Corporate partner Thomas Yadlon, counsel Aaron Gardner and associates Eric Levine, Christopher Konieczny and Michelle Han; Tax partner Laurie Abramowitz and associate Sarah Soloveichik; and Executive Compensation partner Jeff London and associate Brian Witkowski.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes