Kaye Scholer represented Wells Fargo Securities LLC as lead dealer and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as a dealer in National Bank of Canada’s offering of $350 million senior unsecured floating rate notes and $1 billion senior unsecured fixed rate notes. The notes are due in 2018.
Other dealers on the transaction, which closed December 14, 2015, included Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC; Goldman, Sachs & Co.; HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.; J.P. Morgan Securities LLC; Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated; Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC; National Bank of Canada Financial Inc. and UBS Securities LLC.
The deal team was led by Lawton Camp and included Willys Schneider, Kathleen Wechter, Michael Karol, Katy Benitez and Sarah Soloveichik.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions