Kaye Scholer represented Wells Fargo Securities LLC as lead dealer and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as a dealer in National Bank of Canada’s offering of $350 million senior unsecured floating rate notes and $1 billion senior unsecured fixed rate notes. The notes are due in 2018.
Other dealers on the transaction, which closed December 14, 2015, included Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC; Goldman, Sachs & Co.; HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.; J.P. Morgan Securities LLC; Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated; Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC; National Bank of Canada Financial Inc. and UBS Securities LLC.
The deal team was led by Lawton Camp and included Willys Schneider, Kathleen Wechter, Michael Karol, Katy Benitez and Sarah Soloveichik.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes