Kaye Scholer represented Wells Fargo Securities LLC as lead dealer and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as a dealer in National Bank of Canada’s offering of $350 million senior unsecured floating rate notes and $1 billion senior unsecured fixed rate notes. The notes are due in 2018.
Other dealers on the transaction, which closed December 14, 2015, included Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC; Goldman, Sachs & Co.; HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.; J.P. Morgan Securities LLC; Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated; Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC; National Bank of Canada Financial Inc. and UBS Securities LLC.
The deal team was led by Lawton Camp and included Willys Schneider, Kathleen Wechter, Michael Karol, Katy Benitez and Sarah Soloveichik.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- ETF.com Featured Moriarty in “How ‘Women in ETFs’ is Making Inroads” August 5, 2016 • Media Mentions
- FDIC Releases Proposed Examination Guidance for Third-Party Lending August 2, 2016 • Client Alerts