Kaye Scholer advised cloud-based invoice presentment and payment provider VersaPay Corporation on its short-form prospectus offering of 4.6 million common shares. The offering, which closed May 9, was underwritten by a syndicate of underwriters led by Haywood Securities Inc. and includes Cormark Securities Inc. and PI Financial Corp.
Toronto-headquartered VersaPay was founded in 2006 and went public in 2010. With additional operations in Montreal, VersaPay serves businesses of all sizes with its ARC software-as-a-service offering that allows businesses to deliver customized electronic invoices through a self-service portal. Net proceeds from the offering will be used for working capital and general corporate purposes, including sales, marketing and research and development.
New York-based Corporate partner Steven Canner and associate Marisa White led the VersaPay team for Kaye Scholer.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts