Kaye Scholer advised cloud-based invoice presentment and payment provider VersaPay Corporation on its short-form prospectus offering of 4.6 million common shares. The offering, which closed May 9, was underwritten by a syndicate of underwriters led by Haywood Securities Inc. and includes Cormark Securities Inc. and PI Financial Corp.
Toronto-headquartered VersaPay was founded in 2006 and went public in 2010. With additional operations in Montreal, VersaPay serves businesses of all sizes with its ARC software-as-a-service offering that allows businesses to deliver customized electronic invoices through a self-service portal. Net proceeds from the offering will be used for working capital and general corporate purposes, including sales, marketing and research and development.
New York-based Corporate partner Steven Canner and associate Marisa White led the VersaPay team for Kaye Scholer.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles