Kaye Scholer advised cloud-based invoice presentment and payment provider VersaPay Corporation on its short-form prospectus offering of 4.6 million common shares. The offering, which closed May 9, was underwritten by a syndicate of underwriters led by Haywood Securities Inc. and includes Cormark Securities Inc. and PI Financial Corp.
Toronto-headquartered VersaPay was founded in 2006 and went public in 2010. With additional operations in Montreal, VersaPay serves businesses of all sizes with its ARC software-as-a-service offering that allows businesses to deliver customized electronic invoices through a self-service portal. Net proceeds from the offering will be used for working capital and general corporate purposes, including sales, marketing and research and development.
New York-based Corporate partner Steven Canner and associate Marisa White led the VersaPay team for Kaye Scholer.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes