Kaye Scholer recently represented Medpak LLC in the sale of its assets to Prevent-Plus LLC. Under the terms of the transaction, which closed on April 12, the founders of Medpak will continue to consult with the new owners on research and product development.
Prevent-Plus is a subsidiary of Surgioscopy LLC, a Missouri-based medical device sales and distribution company focused on innovative surgical solutions. Medpak’s product, Elastic Skin Liquid Bandage, is an FDA-approved polyalkylene carbonate film dressing for wounds that helps prevent infection and facilitates healing.
Corporate partner Stephen Koval and associate Shay Soltani led the transaction with assistance from partner Jeffrey Miller on the intellectual property aspects of the deal.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes