Kaye Scholer recently represented Medpak LLC in the sale of its assets to Prevent-Plus LLC. Under the terms of the transaction, which closed on April 12, the founders of Medpak will continue to consult with the new owners on research and product development.
Prevent-Plus is a subsidiary of Surgioscopy LLC, a Missouri-based medical device sales and distribution company focused on innovative surgical solutions. Medpak’s product, Elastic Skin Liquid Bandage, is an FDA-approved polyalkylene carbonate film dressing for wounds that helps prevent infection and facilitates healing.
Corporate partner Stephen Koval and associate Shay Soltani led the transaction with assistance from partner Jeffrey Miller on the intellectual property aspects of the deal.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes