Kaye Scholer recently represented Medpak LLC in the sale of its assets to Prevent-Plus LLC. Under the terms of the transaction, which closed on April 12, the founders of Medpak will continue to consult with the new owners on research and product development.
Prevent-Plus is a subsidiary of Surgioscopy LLC, a Missouri-based medical device sales and distribution company focused on innovative surgical solutions. Medpak’s product, Elastic Skin Liquid Bandage, is an FDA-approved polyalkylene carbonate film dressing for wounds that helps prevent infection and facilitates healing.
Corporate partner Stephen Koval and associate Shay Soltani led the transaction with assistance from partner Jeffrey Miller on the intellectual property aspects of the deal.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions