Kaye Scholer advised longtime client Pfizer Inc. in its acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics, Inc., a privately held biotechnology company. Kaye Scholer previously represented Pfizer in its acquisition of approximately 22 percent of Bamboo’s fully diluted equity for a payment of approximately $43 million during the first quarter of 2016. Under the terms of the current transaction, Pfizer acquired all of the remaining equity of Bamboo for an upfront cash payment of $150 million, with up to $495 million of contingent milestone payments.
The Kaye Scholer Corporate team was led by Corporate partner Lowell I. Dashefsky and associates Eric M. Levine and Danielle N. Rosato, with support from Tax & Private Clients partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeffrey L. London, associates Brian Witkoswki and Gus Weinkam, Litigation counsel Paula Ramer and Corporate associate Connie Ericson.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles