Kaye Scholer advised longtime client Pfizer Inc. in its acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics, Inc., a privately held biotechnology company. Kaye Scholer previously represented Pfizer in its acquisition of approximately 22 percent of Bamboo’s fully diluted equity for a payment of approximately $43 million during the first quarter of 2016. Under the terms of the current transaction, Pfizer acquired all of the remaining equity of Bamboo for an upfront cash payment of $150 million, with up to $495 million of contingent milestone payments.
The Kaye Scholer Corporate team was led by Corporate partner Lowell I. Dashefsky and associates Eric M. Levine and Danielle N. Rosato, with support from Tax & Private Clients partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeffrey L. London, associates Brian Witkoswki and Gus Weinkam, Litigation counsel Paula Ramer and Corporate associate Connie Ericson.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions