Kaye Scholer advised longtime client Pfizer Inc. in its acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics, Inc., a privately held biotechnology company. Kaye Scholer previously represented Pfizer in its acquisition of approximately 22 percent of Bamboo’s fully diluted equity for a payment of approximately $43 million during the first quarter of 2016. Under the terms of the current transaction, Pfizer acquired all of the remaining equity of Bamboo for an upfront cash payment of $150 million, with up to $495 million of contingent milestone payments.
The Kaye Scholer Corporate team was led by Corporate partner Lowell I. Dashefsky and associates Eric M. Levine and Danielle N. Rosato, with support from Tax & Private Clients partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeffrey L. London, associates Brian Witkoswki and Gus Weinkam, Litigation counsel Paula Ramer and Corporate associate Connie Ericson.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles