Kaye Scholer recently represented Fremont Private Holdings LLC, the private direct investment arm of the Fremont Group, in its strategic equity investment in Minnesota-based Process Displays LLC, a leading retail environment design and manufacturing company, for an undisclosed purchase price.
Process Displays LLC (doing business as PD Instore), a 75-year-old family owned and run business, provides its customers turnkey solutions focused on world-class design and engineering, rapid prototyping, one-stop fabrication, comprehensive logistics including installation and fulfillment, and seamless support and maintenance. Its end products range from temporary standalone merchandising displays to highly complex, full retail store environments.
Corporate partners Mel Cherney and Tom Yadlon led the Kaye Scholer acquisition team with Finance partner Sheryl Gittlitz leading the team that handled the acquisition financing. The team also included partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeffrey London, counsels Peter Danias, Glenn Pogust and Lauretta Moran, and associates Katy Benitez, Tyler Conway, Connie Ericson, Chris Konieczny, Sarah Soloveichik, Brian Witkowski and Mendel Yudin.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles