Kaye Scholer recently represented Fremont Private Holdings LLC, the private direct investment arm of the Fremont Group, in its strategic equity investment in Minnesota-based Process Displays LLC, a leading retail environment design and manufacturing company, for an undisclosed purchase price.
Process Displays LLC (doing business as PD Instore), a 75-year-old family owned and run business, provides its customers turnkey solutions focused on world-class design and engineering, rapid prototyping, one-stop fabrication, comprehensive logistics including installation and fulfillment, and seamless support and maintenance. Its end products range from temporary standalone merchandising displays to highly complex, full retail store environments.
Corporate partners Mel Cherney and Tom Yadlon led the Kaye Scholer acquisition team with Finance partner Sheryl Gittlitz leading the team that handled the acquisition financing. The team also included partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeffrey London, counsels Peter Danias, Glenn Pogust and Lauretta Moran, and associates Katy Benitez, Tyler Conway, Connie Ericson, Chris Konieczny, Sarah Soloveichik, Brian Witkowski and Mendel Yudin.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions