Kaye Scholer recently represented Fremont Private Holdings LLC, the private direct investment arm of the Fremont Group, in its strategic equity investment in Minnesota-based Process Displays LLC, a leading retail environment design and manufacturing company, for an undisclosed purchase price.
Process Displays LLC (doing business as PD Instore), a 75-year-old family owned and run business, provides its customers turnkey solutions focused on world-class design and engineering, rapid prototyping, one-stop fabrication, comprehensive logistics including installation and fulfillment, and seamless support and maintenance. Its end products range from temporary standalone merchandising displays to highly complex, full retail store environments.
Corporate partners Mel Cherney and Tom Yadlon led the Kaye Scholer acquisition team with Finance partner Sheryl Gittlitz leading the team that handled the acquisition financing. The team also included partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeffrey London, counsels Peter Danias, Glenn Pogust and Lauretta Moran, and associates Katy Benitez, Tyler Conway, Connie Ericson, Chris Konieczny, Sarah Soloveichik, Brian Witkowski and Mendel Yudin.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes