Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office recently represented GPEP GmbH, as portfolio manager, and Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mbH on their acquisition for a special real estate fund of various opportunistic specialist retailers and retail parks with a total rental space of approximately 26,000 square meters. The biggest property is located in Saxony-Anhalt, with the others located in Hesse, Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia and Rhineland-Palatinate.
The seller of the portfolio was a British insolvency administrator.
Finance partner Sandra Pfister led the Kaye Scholer team, which included partners Dr. Annette Bödeker and Paul Atherton and associates Reinhard Bunjes, Dr. Jens Steger, Sabrina Siemko and Dr. Klaus Alten.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes