Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office recently represented GPEP GmbH, as portfolio manager, and Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mbH on their acquisition for a special real estate fund of various opportunistic specialist retailers and retail parks with a total rental space of approximately 26,000 square meters. The biggest property is located in Saxony-Anhalt, with the others located in Hesse, Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia and Rhineland-Palatinate.
The seller of the portfolio was a British insolvency administrator.
Finance partner Sandra Pfister led the Kaye Scholer team, which included partners Dr. Annette Bödeker and Paul Atherton and associates Reinhard Bunjes, Dr. Jens Steger, Sabrina Siemko and Dr. Klaus Alten.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles