Kaye Scholer recently represented Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. in obtaining a new $350 million five-year term loan facility. The senior unsecured incremental facility, obtained on January 29, 2016, increases Omega’s total borrowing capacity to $2.25 billion under its current revolving and term loan Credit Agreement with Bank of America, N.A.
Bank of America, N.A., served as administrative agent for the syndicate of financial institutions serving as lenders.
“This is a significant loan for Omega and the second one we’ve had the privilege of securing in the past few months for our long-time client,” said Corporate partner John Fallon, who led the Kaye Scholer team on this transaction. “The expanded financing and terms all support Omega’s ability to grow their business in the United States and internationally.”
Omega’s Chief Operating Officer Dan Booth concurred, noting that “the experience of our long-time team at Kaye Scholer once again provided immense benefits in getting this financing completed with competitive terms in a short time frame.”
Omega is a Maryland-based publicly traded REIT that invests in and provides financing to the long-term care industry. As of late 2015, Omega’s portfolio of investments includes 900 properties located in 42 US states and the United Kingdom.
In addition to John Fallon, the Kaye Scholer team included Corporate partner Chris Peterson and associates John Csuka and Sharon Obialo.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts