Kaye Scholer recently represented Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. in obtaining a new $350 million five-year term loan facility. The senior unsecured incremental facility, obtained on January 29, 2016, increases Omega’s total borrowing capacity to $2.25 billion under its current revolving and term loan Credit Agreement with Bank of America, N.A.
Bank of America, N.A., served as administrative agent for the syndicate of financial institutions serving as lenders.
“This is a significant loan for Omega and the second one we’ve had the privilege of securing in the past few months for our long-time client,” said Corporate partner John Fallon, who led the Kaye Scholer team on this transaction. “The expanded financing and terms all support Omega’s ability to grow their business in the United States and internationally.”
Omega’s Chief Operating Officer Dan Booth concurred, noting that “the experience of our long-time team at Kaye Scholer once again provided immense benefits in getting this financing completed with competitive terms in a short time frame.”
Omega is a Maryland-based publicly traded REIT that invests in and provides financing to the long-term care industry. As of late 2015, Omega’s portfolio of investments includes 900 properties located in 42 US states and the United Kingdom.
In addition to John Fallon, the Kaye Scholer team included Corporate partner Chris Peterson and associates John Csuka and Sharon Obialo.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions