Kaye Scholer represented longtime client American Securities LLC in its acquisition of Milk Specialties Global, a leading human and animal nutrition company, from Kainos Capital. The new partnership will support Milk Specialties’ growth goals in an expanding market.
“We are excited about the company’s leading positions in the rapidly growing dairy protein and animal nutrition markets,” said David Horing, a managing director of American Securities.
“The company’s commitment to product innovation, combined with its experienced and customer-focused management team, positions Milk Specialties for a strong future as a market leader.”
The Kaye Scholer team representing American Securities included: Corporate partners Emanuel Cherney and Thomas Yadlon; Tax partners Jeffrey London and Laurie Abramowitz; Finance partner Sheryl Gittlitz; Intellectual Property partners Paul Llewellyn and Robert Laurenzi; Corporate/Technology partner Glynna Christian; Litigation special counsel Glenn Pogust; counsels Peter Danias, William Lonergan, David Menchel and Marci Settle; and associates Meital Dror, Connie Ericson, Michelle Han, David Harty, Roxanne Mintz, Jason Remsen, Gus Weinkam, Sarah Wilhelm and Brian Witkowski.
American Securities is a leading US private equity firm with approximately $15 billion under management. Based in New York with an office in Shanghai, American Securities invests in market-leading North American companies with annual revenues generally ranging from $200 million to $2 billion and/or EBITDA of $50 million to $200 million.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles