Kaye Scholer represented longtime client American Securities LLC in its acquisition of Milk Specialties Global, a leading human and animal nutrition company, from Kainos Capital. The new partnership will support Milk Specialties’ growth goals in an expanding market.
“We are excited about the company’s leading positions in the rapidly growing dairy protein and animal nutrition markets,” said David Horing, a managing director of American Securities.
“The company’s commitment to product innovation, combined with its experienced and customer-focused management team, positions Milk Specialties for a strong future as a market leader.”
The Kaye Scholer team representing American Securities included: Corporate partners Emanuel Cherney and Thomas Yadlon; Tax partners Jeffrey London and Laurie Abramowitz; Finance partner Sheryl Gittlitz; Intellectual Property partners Paul Llewellyn and Robert Laurenzi; Corporate/Technology partner Glynna Christian; Litigation special counsel Glenn Pogust; counsels Peter Danias, William Lonergan, David Menchel and Marci Settle; and associates Meital Dror, Connie Ericson, Michelle Han, David Harty, Roxanne Mintz, Jason Remsen, Gus Weinkam, Sarah Wilhelm and Brian Witkowski.
American Securities is a leading US private equity firm with approximately $15 billion under management. Based in New York with an office in Shanghai, American Securities invests in market-leading North American companies with annual revenues generally ranging from $200 million to $2 billion and/or EBITDA of $50 million to $200 million.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts