Kaye Scholer represented longtime client American Securities LLC in its acquisition of Milk Specialties Global, a leading human and animal nutrition company, from Kainos Capital. The new partnership will support Milk Specialties’ growth goals in an expanding market.
“We are excited about the company’s leading positions in the rapidly growing dairy protein and animal nutrition markets,” said David Horing, a managing director of American Securities.
“The company’s commitment to product innovation, combined with its experienced and customer-focused management team, positions Milk Specialties for a strong future as a market leader.”
The Kaye Scholer team representing American Securities included: Corporate partners Emanuel Cherney and Thomas Yadlon; Tax partners Jeffrey London and Laurie Abramowitz; Finance partner Sheryl Gittlitz; Intellectual Property partners Paul Llewellyn and Robert Laurenzi; Corporate/Technology partner Glynna Christian; Litigation special counsel Glenn Pogust; counsels Peter Danias, William Lonergan, David Menchel and Marci Settle; and associates Meital Dror, Connie Ericson, Michelle Han, David Harty, Roxanne Mintz, Jason Remsen, Gus Weinkam, Sarah Wilhelm and Brian Witkowski.
American Securities is a leading US private equity firm with approximately $15 billion under management. Based in New York with an office in Shanghai, American Securities invests in market-leading North American companies with annual revenues generally ranging from $200 million to $2 billion and/or EBITDA of $50 million to $200 million.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions