Chicago – Kaye Scholer LLP announced that Jeffrey London, a leading compensation and employee benefits lawyer, has joined the firm as partner and that Mary Lou Zwick has joined the firm as counsel. Resident in the firm's Chicago office, London and Zwick join Kaye Scholer from Reed Smith LLP, into which Sachnoff & Weaver, Ltd. merged earlier this year.
London's practice focuses on all aspects of compensation design for public and private companies. He counsels boards of directors and compensation committees in structuring compensation programs and agreements, negotiates employment and severance agreements, and serves as "agent" on behalf of senior level executive officers. London also designs and implements equity and equity-based incentive programs (as well as qualified and non-qualified retirement plans) and counsels clients on the regulatory and administrative requirements of maintaining such non-qualified and qualified plans.
Zwick's practice focuses on the representation of privately and publicly held companies in traditional employee benefits (both pension and welfare benefits) and executive compensation matters.
"I am pleased to welcome Jeff and Mary Lou to the Chicago office," said Michael Solow, a member of the firm's Executive Committee and head of the firm's Chicago office. "They are lawyers of the highest quality and their arrival will have an immediate positive impact on the firm and our clients."
Also of Interest
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Funds Liable for ERISA Liabilities of Portfolio Companies: The Latest Sun Capital Decision April 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Directors Must Exercise Business Judgment in Approving an Executive Compensation Transaction... March 23, 2016 • Articles
- NASDAQ Proposes Golden Leash Disclosure Rule March 23, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Fremont in Equity Investment in Process Displays January 22, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Robertson Fuel Systems on Sale to HEICO December 23, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Represents Novartis in Admune Acquisition October 27, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Represents Wheels Up in New Capital Round September 29, 2015 • Client Successes