Kaye Scholer (Germany) Strengthens Its Frankfurt Office With Prestigious Patent Litigator Wolfgang Leip
New York – Wolfgang Leip, a leading German patent litigator, joins the Frankfurt office of Kaye Scholer LLP. Leip, previously the head of Mayer Brown's patent litigation practice in Germany, brings his entire team to Kaye Scholer, which includes associate Dr. Benedict von St. André and two assistants.
Leip advises international companies in patent infringement proceedings across a broad spectrum of industries such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, chemicals, automotive manufacturing, construction machinery and the food industry.
"I am thrilled to be joining Kaye Scholer's pre-eminent patent litigation practice," said Wolfgang Leip. "I look forward to working with my fellow patent litigators in the U.S. in representing our international clients and to further develop our practice in Germany and throughout Europe."
Dr. Gottfried Freier, Frankfurt Managing Partner, commented, "Ever since we opened for business in Frankfurt, we have grown strategically by providing our international clients with a rounded offering of practices. I am very happy to welcome Wolfgang to the firm and know that he will add value to our litigation practice in Germany and beyond."
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- 3D Printing: New Life Sciences Technology and Old Product Liability Claims August 1, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Secures Complete Motion to Dismiss for Redwood Capital July 22, 2016 • Client Successes