Kaye Scholer LLP announced that, effective January 1, 2009, William J. Fellerhoff was elected Partner of the firm, Dr. Hans-Joachim Fritz was named International Partner and Dr. Sebastian Jungermann was named European Partner. In addition, the firm announced the appointment of a Counsel, also effective January 1, 2009.
William J. Fellerhoff (Corporate & Finance, Chicago) concentrates his practice in the representation of issuers, investors, banks and underwriters in connection with asset securitization and other structured financings in the private and public markets, as well as banks in asset-based lending transactions. He has also counseled debt and equity investors in leveraged lease transactions and counterparties in ISDA-based hedging and credit default swap transactions and enhancements. In recent years, an increasing portion of Mr. Fellerhoff’s transactional work has involved operating asset financings, including in the freight rail and aviation sectors.
Dr. Hans-Joachim Fritz (Frankfurt) represents clients in all issues of corporate restructuring as well as litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Dr. Fritz renders advice to clients in classical industrial branches and in professional services. As a certified specialist for commercial and corporate law as well as for employment law, he gives support to major corporations in order to restructure the organization or reorganize business units. In addition, he is engaged in negotiating collective agreements with work councils and trade unions. Moreover, he advises major corporations on international compliance issues, partly as an external compliance monitor or ombudsman.
Dr. Sebastian Jungermann (Frankfurt) advises clients regarding German corporate law, German and European antitrust law, as well as intellectual property such as licensing, copyright, trademark, data protection, outsourcing and other civil law issues, in e-commerce and other technology-related areas. In addition, he is involved in M&A and private equity transactions, as well as international litigation, focusing on antitrust and patent law with a special concentration on pre-trial discovery proceedings throughout several European countries in support of U.S. litigation.
Lowell I. Dashefsky (Corporate & Finance, New York) focuses his practice on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures, strategic alliances and complex intellectual property and licensing arrangements. Mr. Dashefsky also has experience in public and private securities offerings and regularly advises companies on day-to-day corporate and transactional matters. He represents private equity funds and publicly held and private companies in a variety of industries.
Barry Willner, Kaye Scholer’s Managing Partner said: “We take great pride in announcing our new partner class and counsel promotions. Each of these individuals exemplifies what it means to be a Kaye Scholer lawyer. Their demonstrated commitment to the highest standards of professional excellence, their capacity to be leaders in our firm and in the legal profession, and the various experiences and perspectives they each offer will serve our clients well."
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts