Kaye Scholer LLP announced that, effective January 1, 2009, William J. Fellerhoff was elected Partner of the firm, Dr. Hans-Joachim Fritz was named International Partner and Dr. Sebastian Jungermann was named European Partner. In addition, the firm announced the appointment of a Counsel, also effective January 1, 2009.
William J. Fellerhoff (Corporate & Finance, Chicago) concentrates his practice in the representation of issuers, investors, banks and underwriters in connection with asset securitization and other structured financings in the private and public markets, as well as banks in asset-based lending transactions. He has also counseled debt and equity investors in leveraged lease transactions and counterparties in ISDA-based hedging and credit default swap transactions and enhancements. In recent years, an increasing portion of Mr. Fellerhoff’s transactional work has involved operating asset financings, including in the freight rail and aviation sectors.
Dr. Hans-Joachim Fritz (Frankfurt) represents clients in all issues of corporate restructuring as well as litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Dr. Fritz renders advice to clients in classical industrial branches and in professional services. As a certified specialist for commercial and corporate law as well as for employment law, he gives support to major corporations in order to restructure the organization or reorganize business units. In addition, he is engaged in negotiating collective agreements with work councils and trade unions. Moreover, he advises major corporations on international compliance issues, partly as an external compliance monitor or ombudsman.
Dr. Sebastian Jungermann (Frankfurt) advises clients regarding German corporate law, German and European antitrust law, as well as intellectual property such as licensing, copyright, trademark, data protection, outsourcing and other civil law issues, in e-commerce and other technology-related areas. In addition, he is involved in M&A and private equity transactions, as well as international litigation, focusing on antitrust and patent law with a special concentration on pre-trial discovery proceedings throughout several European countries in support of U.S. litigation.
Lowell I. Dashefsky (Corporate & Finance, New York) focuses his practice on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures, strategic alliances and complex intellectual property and licensing arrangements. Mr. Dashefsky also has experience in public and private securities offerings and regularly advises companies on day-to-day corporate and transactional matters. He represents private equity funds and publicly held and private companies in a variety of industries.
Barry Willner, Kaye Scholer’s Managing Partner said: “We take great pride in announcing our new partner class and counsel promotions. Each of these individuals exemplifies what it means to be a Kaye Scholer lawyer. Their demonstrated commitment to the highest standards of professional excellence, their capacity to be leaders in our firm and in the legal profession, and the various experiences and perspectives they each offer will serve our clients well."
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions