Formerly with Dewey & LeBoeuf, Fallon brings with him Associate John Csuka
New York: Kaye Scholer today announced that former Dewey & LeBoeuf Corporate Partner John R. Fallon, Jr. has joined the firm’s New York office. He brings with him former Dewey associate John Csuka.
“We are always looking for the right opportunities to round out our Corporate practice for the benefit of our clients,” said Kaye Scholer Managing Partner Mike Solow. “We are thrilled to welcome a partner of John Fallon’s caliber and experience to our New York office.”
Fallon’s practice centers on corporate acquisitions and divestitures, private equity and debt transactions, project finance, equipment and aircraft acquisition, sale and leasing transactions, and bank credit facilities. He has particular experience advising in the aviation, energy (oil & gas), life sciences/healthcare and real estate sectors, all areas in which Kaye Scholer has great strengths. He negotiates investment transactions for national and international corporations, REITs, investment firms, leasing companies and private equity funds.
Fallon received his JD from Albany Law School, and his MPA and BA from State University of New York at Albany.
Csuka brings experience in corporate acquisitions, private equity and debt transactions, sale and leasing transactions, real estate transactions, project finance transactions, bank credit facilities, equipment and aircraft acquisitions, not-for-profit corporation mergers and consolidation transactions and not-for-profit tax matters. He received his JD from Fordham University School of Law and his BA from Brown University.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions