Formerly with Dewey & LeBoeuf, Fallon brings with him Associate John Csuka
New York: Kaye Scholer today announced that former Dewey & LeBoeuf Corporate Partner John R. Fallon, Jr. has joined the firm’s New York office. He brings with him former Dewey associate John Csuka.
“We are always looking for the right opportunities to round out our Corporate practice for the benefit of our clients,” said Kaye Scholer Managing Partner Mike Solow. “We are thrilled to welcome a partner of John Fallon’s caliber and experience to our New York office.”
Fallon’s practice centers on corporate acquisitions and divestitures, private equity and debt transactions, project finance, equipment and aircraft acquisition, sale and leasing transactions, and bank credit facilities. He has particular experience advising in the aviation, energy (oil & gas), life sciences/healthcare and real estate sectors, all areas in which Kaye Scholer has great strengths. He negotiates investment transactions for national and international corporations, REITs, investment firms, leasing companies and private equity funds.
Fallon received his JD from Albany Law School, and his MPA and BA from State University of New York at Albany.
Csuka brings experience in corporate acquisitions, private equity and debt transactions, sale and leasing transactions, real estate transactions, project finance transactions, bank credit facilities, equipment and aircraft acquisitions, not-for-profit corporation mergers and consolidation transactions and not-for-profit tax matters. He received his JD from Fordham University School of Law and his BA from Brown University.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes