Formerly with Dewey & LeBoeuf, Fallon brings with him Associate John Csuka
New York: Kaye Scholer today announced that former Dewey & LeBoeuf Corporate Partner John R. Fallon, Jr. has joined the firm’s New York office. He brings with him former Dewey associate John Csuka.
“We are always looking for the right opportunities to round out our Corporate practice for the benefit of our clients,” said Kaye Scholer Managing Partner Mike Solow. “We are thrilled to welcome a partner of John Fallon’s caliber and experience to our New York office.”
Fallon’s practice centers on corporate acquisitions and divestitures, private equity and debt transactions, project finance, equipment and aircraft acquisition, sale and leasing transactions, and bank credit facilities. He has particular experience advising in the aviation, energy (oil & gas), life sciences/healthcare and real estate sectors, all areas in which Kaye Scholer has great strengths. He negotiates investment transactions for national and international corporations, REITs, investment firms, leasing companies and private equity funds.
Fallon received his JD from Albany Law School, and his MPA and BA from State University of New York at Albany.
Csuka brings experience in corporate acquisitions, private equity and debt transactions, sale and leasing transactions, real estate transactions, project finance transactions, bank credit facilities, equipment and aircraft acquisitions, not-for-profit corporation mergers and consolidation transactions and not-for-profit tax matters. He received his JD from Fordham University School of Law and his BA from Brown University.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles