Includes eDiscovery and Managed Document Review Services
As of February 1, 2015, Kaye Scholer has partnered with UnitedLex, a global leader in legal services outsourcing, to provide enhanced, efficient and cost-saving in-sourced litigation support services to the firm’s clients. Working directly with Kaye Scholer’s legal and administrative teams, UnitedLex will provide e-Discovery and managed document review services, among other litigation solutions.
Kaye Scholer’s partnership with UnitedLex offers clients many advantages, including flexibility in staffing cases and direct access to the UnitedLex software platform. The tool combines technology with work flows to empower legal teams to identify and eliminate non-responsive data at early stages in the eDiscovery process, resulting in material cost reductions and pricing predictability for clients. UnitedLex will sit on-site within the firm’s offices, and its service fees will be included in Kaye Scholer’s invoices.
“Partnering with UnitedLex enables us to meet our clients’ needs more effectively and at a lower cost,” said Kaye Scholer Managing Partner Michael Solow. “Leveraging UnitedLex’s extensive experience with value-driven litigation services and an industry-leading technology platform provides us with the additional resources and enhanced service levels necessary to achieve the best results and meet our clients’ objectives.”
Overland Park, Kansas-based UnitedLex provides legal and data solutions, including litigation, contracts and IP project management services to corporations and law firms.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes