Includes eDiscovery and Managed Document Review Services
As of February 1, 2015, Kaye Scholer has partnered with UnitedLex, a global leader in legal services outsourcing, to provide enhanced, efficient and cost-saving in-sourced litigation support services to the firm’s clients. Working directly with Kaye Scholer’s legal and administrative teams, UnitedLex will provide e-Discovery and managed document review services, among other litigation solutions.
Kaye Scholer’s partnership with UnitedLex offers clients many advantages, including flexibility in staffing cases and direct access to the UnitedLex software platform. The tool combines technology with work flows to empower legal teams to identify and eliminate non-responsive data at early stages in the eDiscovery process, resulting in material cost reductions and pricing predictability for clients. UnitedLex will sit on-site within the firm’s offices, and its service fees will be included in Kaye Scholer’s invoices.
“Partnering with UnitedLex enables us to meet our clients’ needs more effectively and at a lower cost,” said Kaye Scholer Managing Partner Michael Solow. “Leveraging UnitedLex’s extensive experience with value-driven litigation services and an industry-leading technology platform provides us with the additional resources and enhanced service levels necessary to achieve the best results and meet our clients’ objectives.”
Overland Park, Kansas-based UnitedLex provides legal and data solutions, including litigation, contracts and IP project management services to corporations and law firms.
Also of Interest
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles