Includes eDiscovery and Managed Document Review Services
As of February 1, 2015, Kaye Scholer has partnered with UnitedLex, a global leader in legal services outsourcing, to provide enhanced, efficient and cost-saving in-sourced litigation support services to the firm’s clients. Working directly with Kaye Scholer’s legal and administrative teams, UnitedLex will provide e-Discovery and managed document review services, among other litigation solutions.
Kaye Scholer’s partnership with UnitedLex offers clients many advantages, including flexibility in staffing cases and direct access to the UnitedLex software platform. The tool combines technology with work flows to empower legal teams to identify and eliminate non-responsive data at early stages in the eDiscovery process, resulting in material cost reductions and pricing predictability for clients. UnitedLex will sit on-site within the firm’s offices, and its service fees will be included in Kaye Scholer’s invoices.
“Partnering with UnitedLex enables us to meet our clients’ needs more effectively and at a lower cost,” said Kaye Scholer Managing Partner Michael Solow. “Leveraging UnitedLex’s extensive experience with value-driven litigation services and an industry-leading technology platform provides us with the additional resources and enhanced service levels necessary to achieve the best results and meet our clients’ objectives.”
Overland Park, Kansas-based UnitedLex provides legal and data solutions, including litigation, contracts and IP project management services to corporations and law firms.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions